Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- alloy is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 8 points
- alloy is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 8 points
- alloy is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 9 points
5 letter words by unscrambling alloy
4 letter words by unscrambling alloy
3 letter words by unscrambling alloy
2 letter words by unscrambling alloy
Definition of alloy
- a mixture containing two or more metallic elements or metallic and nonmetallic elements usually fused together or dissolving into each other when molten; "brass is an alloy of zinc and copper". Synonyms: metal.
- the state of impairing the quality or reducing the value of something. Synonyms: admixture.
- lower in value by increasing the base-metal content. Synonyms: debase.
- make an alloy of.
amalgam, babbitt, electrum, oreide, oroide, pewter, pinchbeck, solder, steel, tambac, tombac, tombak.
allay, alley, allot, allow, ally.
bellboy, busboy, carboy, convoy, corduroy, cowboy, doughboy, fauntleroy, highboy, iroquois, kilroy, playboy, schoolboy, tolstoy, tomboy.
Words made by unscrambling the letters alloy plus one letter
orally, alloys, ovally.
Your query has returned 13 words, which include anagrams of alloy as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in alloy.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.