Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- akin is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 8 points
- akin is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 8 points
- akin is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 9 points
4 letter words by unscrambling akin
3 letter words by unscrambling akin
2 letter words by unscrambling akin
Definition of akin
- similar in quality or character; "a feeling akin to terror", "kindred souls", "the amateur is closely related to the collector". Synonyms: kindred.
- related by blood. Synonyms: blood-related, cognate, consanguine, consanguineal, consanguineous, kin.
ain, akan, aken, asin, ayin, kin, makin, skin, takin.
begin, berlin, bin, boleyn, chagrin, chin, din, fin, finn, gin, grin, gwyn, gwynn, herein, in, inn, kin, lin, min, pin.
Words made by unscrambling the letters akin plus one letter
kiang, kanji, kinas, kains, takin.
Your query has returned 13 words, which include anagrams of akin as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in akin.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.