Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- agreement is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 12 points
- agreement is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 12 points
- agreement is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 15 points
9 letter words by unscrambling agreement
8 letter words by unscrambling agreement
7 letter words by unscrambling agreement
6 letter words by unscrambling agreement
5 letter words by unscrambling agreement
4 letter words by unscrambling agreement
3 letter words by unscrambling agreement
2 letter words by unscrambling agreement
Definition of agreement
- the statement (oral or written) of an exchange of promises; "they had an agreement that they would not interfere in each other's business", "there was an understanding between management and the workers". Synonyms: understanding.
- compatibility of observations; "there was no agreement between theory and measurement", "the results of two tests were in correspondence". Synonyms: correspondence.
- harmony of people's opinions or actions or characters; "the two parties were in agreement". Synonyms: accord. Antonyms: disagreement.
- the thing arranged or agreed to; "they made arrangements to meet in Chicago". Synonyms: arrangement.
- the determination of grammatical inflection on the basis of word relations. Synonyms: concord.
- the verbal act of agreeing. Antonyms: disagreement.
accession, accord, accordance, acquiescence, assent, assenting, bargain, collusion, community, concession, concord, concordance, concurrence, concurrency, confederacy, confirmation, conformance, conformity, connivance, consensus, conspiracy, covenant, deal, endorsement, entente, harmony, indorsement, prearrangement, ratification, reservation, sale, second, secondment, settlement, submission, subscription, unanimity, unison.
Words made by unscrambling the letters agreement plus one letter
Your query has returned 241 words, which include anagrams of agreement as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in agreement.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.