Definition of adjusted
- altered to accommodate to certain requirements or bring into a proper relation; "an adjusted insurance claim", "the car runs more smoothly with the timing adjusted". Antonyms: unadjusted.
- adjusted to demands of daily living; showing emotional stability. Antonyms: maladjusted.
- having achieved a comfortable relation with your environment. Synonyms: familiarised, familiarized.
- (especially of garments) having the fit or style adjusted; "for my wedding I had my mother's wedding dress altered to fit me".
- alter or regulate so as to achieve accuracy or conform to a standard; "Adjust the clock, please", "correct the alignment of the front wheels". Synonyms: adjust, correct, set.
- place in a line or arrange so as to be parallel or straight; "align the car with the curb", "align the sheets of paper on the table". Synonyms: adjust, align, aline, line up. Antonyms: skew.
- adapt or conform oneself to new or different conditions; "We must adjust to the bad economic situation". Synonyms: adapt, adjust, conform.
- make correspondent or conformable; "Adjust your eyes to the darkness". Synonyms: adjust.
- decide how much is to be paid on an insurance claim. Synonyms: adjust.
acclimate, acclimatise, acclimatize, address, align, assimilate, attune, calibrate, citify, collimate, concenter, concentre, coordinate, decompress, depressurise, depressurize, fit, focalise, focalize, focus, graduate, harmonise, harmonize, justify, linearise, linearize, match, modulate, obey, ordinate, plumb, pressurise, pressurize, proportion, readapt, readjust, realign, realine, reconcile, regulate, reset, set, sharpen, square, sync, synchronise, synchronize, temper, time, trim, true, tune, zero.
busted, crusted, disgusted, encrusted, maladjusted, rusted, trusted, unadjusted.
Your query has returned 103 words, which include anagrams of adjusted as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in adjusted.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends and other similar games.