Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- abreast is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 9 points
- abreast is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 9 points
- abreast is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 10 points
7 letter words by unscrambling abreast
6 letter words by unscrambling abreast
5 letter words by unscrambling abreast
4 letter words by unscrambling abreast
3 letter words by unscrambling abreast
2 letter words by unscrambling abreast
Definition of abreast
- being up to particular standard or level especially in being up to date in knowledge; "kept abreast of the latest developments", "constant revision keeps the book au courant", "always au fait on the latest events", "up on the news". Synonyms: au courant, au fait, up on.
- alongside each other, facing in the same direction.
addressed, arrest, attest, behest, bequest, best, blessed, blest, breast, brest, chest, coalesced, compressed, congest, contest, crest, depressed, detest, detest, digest.
Words made by unscrambling the letters abreast plus one letter
cabresta, bearcats, cabarets, abreacts, arbalest, ratables, ratsbane, antbears, aerobats, tabarets.
Your query has returned 138 words, which include anagrams of abreast as well as other shorter words that can be made using the letters included in abreast.
The words in this list can be used in games such as Scrabble, Words with Friends, Wordscapes and other similar games.