Definition of typing
- write by means of a keyboard with types; "type the acceptance letter, please". Synonyms: type, typewrite.
- identify as belonging to a certain type; "Such people can practically be typed". Synonyms: type, typecast.
Words nearby typing
Rhymes with typing
End with typing
linotyping, teletyping, stereotyping, stenotyping, heliotyping, prototyping, ferrotyping, daguerreotyping, retyping, serotyping, pretyping, electrotyping, karyotyping, mistyping.
More information about typing
Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- typing is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 12 points
- typing is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 12 points
- typing is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 14 points