Definition of hummer
- a singer who produces a tune without opening the lips or forming words.
- (baseball) a pitch thrown with maximum velocity; "he swung late on the fastball", "he showed batters nothing but smoke". Synonyms: bullet, fastball, heater, smoke.
Words nearby hummer
bummer, hammer, humber, mummer, rummer, summer.
Rhymes with hummer
bummer, comer, drummer, midsummer, mummer, plumber, summer.
More information about hummers
Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- hummers is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 14 points
- hummers is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 14 points
- hummers is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 16 points