Definition of advertize
- make publicity for; try to sell (a product); "The salesman is aggressively pushing the new computer model", "The company is heavily advertizing their new laptops". Synonyms: advertise, promote, push.
- call attention to; "Please don't advertise the fact that he has AIDS". Synonyms: advertise, publicise, publicize.
agitate, ballyhoo, bill, campaign, crusade, fight, headline, plug, press, propagandise, propagandize, push.
Words nearby advertize
Start with advertize
advertizement, advertizes, advertized, advertizements.
More information about advertize
Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- advertize is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 22 points
- advertize is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 22 points
- advertize is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 23 points