Definition of adventurer
- a person who enjoys taking risks. Synonyms: venturer.
- someone who travels into little known regions (especially for some scientific purpose). Synonyms: explorer.
adventuress, argonaut, conquistador, cowboy, daredevil, diver, frogman, gambler, hothead, hotspur, lunatic, madcap, mercenary, mountaineer, navigator, plunger, potholer, speculator, spelaeologist, speleologist, spelunker, swashbuckler.
Words nearby adventurer
Start with adventurer
More information about adventurer
Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- adventurer is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 14 points
- adventurer is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 14 points
- adventurer is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 17 points