Definition of adulteration
- being mixed with extraneous material; the product of adulterating. Synonyms: debasement.
- the act of adulterating (especially the illicit substitution of one substance for another).
Rhymes with adulteration
abbreviation, abdication, aberration, ablation, abnegation, abomination, abrogation, acceleration, acclamation, acclimation, accommodation, accreditation, accumulation, accusation, accusation, acidification, activation, adaptation, adjudication, administration.
Start with adulteration
More information about adulteration
Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- adulteration is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 13 points
- adulteration is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 13 points
- adulteration is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 16 points