Definition of adrift
- floating freely; not anchored; "the boat wasset adrift".
- off course, wandering aimlessly; "there was a search for beauty that had somehow gone adrift".
Words nearby adrift
Rhymes with adrift
drift, gift, lift, miffed, rift, shift, shrift, sift, swift, thrift.
More information about adrift
Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- adrift is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 10 points
- adrift is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 10 points
- adrift is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 10 points