Definition of adrenal
- of or pertaining to the adrenal glands or their secretions.
- near the kidneys.
- either of a pair of complex endocrine glands situated near the kidney. Synonyms: adrenal gland, suprarenal gland.
Rhymes with adrenal
duodenal, penal, renal, venal.
Start with adrenal
adrenalin, adrenalines, adrenalectomies, adrenals, adrenally, adrenalectomy, adrenalized, adrenalins, adrenaline.
More information about adrenal
Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- adrenal is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 8 points
- adrenal is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 8 points
- adrenal is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 10 points