Definition of adornment
- a decoration of color or interest that is added to relieve plainness.
- the action of decorating yourself with something colorful and interesting.
band, banding, bangle, bauble, boutonniere, circlet, cordon, diamante, epaulet, epaulette, fallal, flounce, fob, frill, frog, frontal, frontlet, furbelow, gaud, gewgaw, jewellery, jewelry, novelty, passementerie, pectoral, pendant, pendent, plume, pompon, rosette, ruffle, sequin, spangle, stripe, tassel, trim, trimming, trinket.
Start with adornment
More information about adornment
Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- adornment is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 12 points
- adornment is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 12 points
- adornment is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 15 points