Definition of adolescence
- the time period between the beginning of puberty and adulthood.
- in the state that someone is in between puberty and adulthood.
Rhymes with adolescence
acquiescence, coalescence, convalescence, essence, evanescence, fluorescence, luminescence, obsolescence, phosphorescence, quintessence, senescence.
Start with adolescence
End with adolescence
More information about adolescence
Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- adolescence is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 16 points
- adolescence is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 16 points
- adolescence is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 20 points