Definition of admiration
- a feeling of delighted approval and liking. Synonyms: esteem.
- the feeling aroused by something strange and surprising. Synonyms: wonder, wonderment.
- a favorable judgment; "a small token in admiration of your works". Synonyms: appreciation.
adoration, awe, glorification, idealisation, idealization, idolisation, idolization, philhellenism, philogyny.
Rhymes with admiration
abbreviation, abdication, aberration, ablation, abnegation, abomination, abrogation, acceleration, acclamation, acclimation, accommodation, accreditation, accumulation, accusation, accusation, acidification, activation, adaptation, adjudication, administration.
Start with admiration
More information about admiration
Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- admiration is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 13 points
- admiration is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 13 points
- admiration is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 15 points