Definition of addle
- mix up or confuse; "He muddled the issues". Synonyms: muddle, puddle.
- become rotten; "addled eggs".
Words nearby addle
addled, paddle, raddle, saddle, waddle.
Rhymes with addle
astraddle, paddle, saddle, straddle.
Start with addle
addled, addles, addlepated.
End with addle
resaddle, spraddle, twaddle, sidesaddle, packsaddle, staddle, skedaddle, astraddle, swaddle, waddle, straddle, unsaddle, saddle, paddle, daddle, raddle.
More information about addle
Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- addle is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 7 points
- addle is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 7 points
- addle is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 8 points