Definition of acquainted
- having fair knowledge of; "they were acquainted", "fully acquainted with the facts".
- cause to come to know personally; "permit me to acquaint you with my son", "introduce the new neighbors to the community". Synonyms: acquaint, introduce, present.
- make familiar or conversant with; "you should acquaint yourself with your new computer", "We familiarized ourselves with the new surroundings". Synonyms: acquaint, familiarise, familiarize.
- inform; "Please acquaint your colleagues of your plans to move". Synonyms: acquaint.
introduce, orient, present, reacquaint, reintroduce, verse.
Rhymes with acquainted
painted, sainted, tainted, unpainted, untainted.
End with acquainted
More information about acquainted
Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- acquainted is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 22 points
- acquainted is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 22 points
- acquainted is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 25 points