Definition of acidity
- the property of being acidic. Synonyms: sour, sourness.
- the taste experience when something acidic is taken into the mouth. Synonyms: acidulousness.
- pH values below 7. Antonyms: alkalinity.
acerbity, hyperacidity, tartness, vinegariness, vinegarishness.
Words nearby acidity
acidify, acridity, aridity, avidity.
Rhymes with acidity
fluidity, humidity, liquidity, morbidity, rapidity, rigidity, solidity, timidity, turbidity, validity.
End with acidity
More information about acidity
Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- acidity is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 13 points
- acidity is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 13 points
- acidity is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 13 points