Definition of acidic
- being or containing an acid; of a solution having an excess of hydrogen atoms (having a pH of less than 7). Antonyms: alkaline, amphoteric.
- being sour to the taste. Synonyms: acid, acidulent, acidulous.
Words nearby acidic
Rhymes with acidic
End with acidic
diacidic, unacidic, monoacidic, nonacidic, monacidic.
More information about acidic
Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- acidic is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 11 points
- acidic is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 11 points
- acidic is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 13 points