Definition of accusation
- a formal charge of wrongdoing brought against a person; the act of imputing blame or guilt. Synonyms: accusal.
- an assertion that someone is guilty of a fault or offence; "the newspaper published charges that Jones was guilty of drunken driving". Synonyms: charge.
allegation, blame, countercharge, implication, imprecation, imputation, incrimination, inculpation, indictment, information, preferment, recrimination.
Rhymes with accusation
abbreviation, abdication, aberration, ablation, abnegation, abomination, abrogation, acceleration, acclamation, acclimation, accommodation, accreditation, accumulation, acidification, activation, adaptation, adjudication, administration, admiration, adoration.
Start with accusation
More information about accusation
Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- accusation is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 14 points
- accusation is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 14 points
- accusation is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 18 points