Definition of accurate
- conforming exactly or almost exactly to fact or to a standard or performing with total accuracy; "an accurate reproduction", "the accounting was accurate", "accurate measurements", "an accurate scale". Antonyms: inaccurate.
- (of ideas, images, representations, expressions) characterized by perfect conformity to fact or truth ; strictly correct; "a precise image", "a precise measurement". Synonyms: exact, precise.
Rhymes with accurate
Start with accurate
accurately, accurateness, accuratenesses.
End with accurate
More information about accurate
Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- accurate is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 12 points
- accurate is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 12 points
- accurate is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 15 points