Definition of accumulate
- get or gather together; "I am accumulating evidence for the man's unfaithfulness to his wife", "She is amassing a lot of data for her thesis", "She rolled up a small fortune". Synonyms: amass, collect, compile, hoard, pile up, roll up.
- collect or gather; "Journals are accumulating in my office", "The work keeps piling up". Synonyms: amass, conglomerate, cumulate, gather, pile up.
accrete, backlog, bale, catch, chunk, collect, corral, drift, fund, lump, scrape, scratch.
Words nearby accumulate
Rhymes with accumulate
abbreviate, abdicate, abrogate, accelerate, acclimate, accommodate, acetate, activate, adequate, adjudicate, administrate, adulate, adulterate, advocate, affiliate, agglomerate, agglutinate, aggravate, agitate, aguacate.
Start with accumulate
More information about accumulate
Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- accumulate is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 16 points
- accumulate is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 16 points
- accumulate is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 22 points