Definition of accrued
- periodically accumulated over time; "accrued interest", "accrued leave". Synonyms: accumulated.
- grow by addition; "The interest accrues". Synonyms: accrue.
- come into the possession of; "The house accrued to the oldest son". Synonyms: accrue, fall.
Words nearby accrued
Rhymes with accrued
allude, brood, collude, conclude, crude, delude, denude, dude, elude, exclude, extrude, exude, feud, food, glued, include, intrude, jude, lewd, masoud.
End with accrued
More information about accrued
Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- accrued is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 12 points
- accrued is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 12 points
- accrued is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 15 points