Definition of accrue
- grow by addition; "The interest accrues".
- come into the possession of; "The house accrued to the oldest son". Synonyms: fall.
Words nearby accrue
Rhymes with accrue
adieu, ado, anew, anew, askew, babu, baku, ballyhoo, bamboo, bleu, blue, boo, brew, canoe, cebu, chew, chou, clue, construe, coo.
Start with accrue
accruements, accrued, accruement, accrues.
More information about accrue
Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- accrue is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 10 points
- accrue is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 10 points
- accrue is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 13 points