Definition of accomplish
- put in effect; "carry out a task", "execute the decision of the people", "He actioned the operation". Synonyms: action, carry out, carry through, execute, fulfil, fulfill.
- to gain with effort; "she achieved her goal despite setbacks". Synonyms: achieve, attain, reach.
average, begin, compass, complete, consummate, culminate, discharge, dispatch, do, finagle, make, manage, perform, reach, run, score, strike, wangle.
Start with accomplish
accomplishable, accomplishing, accomplishes, accomplished, accomplishments, accomplisher, accomplishment, accomplishers.
More information about accomplish
Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- accomplish is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 21 points
- accomplish is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 21 points
- accomplish is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 25 points