Definition of accommodative
- helpful in bringing about a harmonious adaptation; "the warden was always accommodating in allowing visitors in", "made a special effort to be accommodating". Synonyms: accommodating. Antonyms: unaccommodating.
- willing to adjust to differences in order to obtain agreement. Synonyms: cooperative.
- tending to reconcile or accommodate; bringing into harmony. Synonyms: reconciling.
Rhymes with accommodative
accumulative, administrative, alliterative, appreciative, authoritative, collaborative, commemorative, cooperative, deliberative, elucidative, facultative, imitative, innovative, innovative, investigative, iterative, legislative, manipulative, meditative, prognosticative.
More information about accommodative
Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- accommodative is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 25 points
- accommodative is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 25 points
- accommodative is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 30 points