Definition of accidental
- happening by chance or unexpectedly or unintentionally; "with an inadvertent gesture she swept the vase off the table", "accidental poisoning", "an accidental shooting". Synonyms: inadvertent.
- a musical notation that makes a note sharp or flat or natural although that is not part of the key signature.
Words nearby accidental
Rhymes with accidental
coincidental, compartmental, continental, dental, departmental, detrimental, developmental, elemental, environmental, experimental, fundamental, gentle, governmental, incidental, incremental, instrumental, judgmental, lentil, mental, monumental.
Start with accidental
accidentalness, accidentals, accidentally.
More information about accidental
Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- accidental is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 15 points
- accidental is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 15 points
- accidental is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 19 points