Definition of accessible
- capable of being reached; "a town accessible by rail". Antonyms: inaccessible.
- capable of being read with comprehension; "readily accessible to the nonprofessional reader", "the tales seem more approachable than his more difficult novels". Synonyms: approachable.
- easily obtained; "most students now have computers accessible", "accessible money".
- easy to get along with or talk to; friendly; "an accessible and genial man".
Rhymes with accessible
addressable, inaccessible, incompressible, irrepressible.
Start with accessible
End with accessible
More information about accessible
Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- accessible is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 16 points
- accessible is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 16 points
- accessible is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 20 points