Definition of abundance
- the property of a more than adequate quantity or supply; "an age of abundance". Synonyms: copiousness, teemingness. Antonyms: scarcity.
- (physics) the ratio of the number of atoms of a specific isotope of an element to the total number of isotopes present.
- (chemistry) the ratio of the total mass of an element in the earth's crust to the total mass of the earth's crust; expressed as a percentage or in parts per million.
amplitude, bountifulness, bounty, cornucopia, lushness, luxuriance, overabundance, overmuch, overmuchness, plenitude, plenteousness, plentifulness, plentitude, plenty, profuseness, profusion, richness, superabundance, voluptuousness, wealth.
Rhymes with abundance
Start with abundance
End with abundance
More information about abundance
Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- abundance is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 14 points
- abundance is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 14 points
- abundance is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 19 points