Definition of abs
- any of a class of composite plastics used to make car bodies and cases for computers and other appliances. Synonyms: ABS, acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene.
- a bachelor's degree in arts and sciences. Synonyms: AB, Artium Baccalaurens, BA, Bachelor of Arts.
- the eleventh month of the civil year; the fifth month of the ecclesiastical year in the Jewish calendar (in July and August). Synonyms: Ab, Av.
- the muscles of the abdomen. Synonyms: ab, abdominal, abdominal muscle.
- the blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens. Synonyms: AB, group AB, type AB.
Words nearby abs
aas, ab, aba, abb, abc, abcs, abls, abm, abo, aby, als, ans, as, ass, bbs, bs, ebs, pbs, wbs.
Rhymes with abs
acquiesce, address, aggress, assess, bless, bs, caress, chess, coalesce, compress, confess, convalesce, cps, cress, depress, des, digress, dispossess, distress, dress.
Start with abs
absolutizes, absolutism, absentmindedly, absurds, abstractest, absenting, absoluter, abscissions, abscises, absolvers, absolutists, absolutizing, absconds, absolved, abscess, abscessed, abstentious, abstrusely, absolutist, absurdisms, absurdnesses, absconders, abstractedly, abstinences, abscission, absorptivities, absorption, abstractedness, absoluteness, absolutely, absinthes, abscise, absorbed, absorbances, abstractness, absterge, abstractnesses, absorbency, absorbability, abstractionisms, and 127 more.
End with abs
nawabs, blabs, squabs, scarabs, jabs, nabs, minicabs, kabs, fabs, backstabs, prefabs, tabs, grabs, sanddabs, wabs, sabs, kababs, bafflegabs, liblabs, kebabs, labs, crabs, cabs, swabs, baobabs, taxicabs, vocabs, serdabs, minilabs, mihrabs, dabs, slabs, hijabs, confabs, stabs, gabs, drabs, scabs, pedicabs, flabs, and 2 more.