Definition of abounding
- existing in abundance; "abounding confidence", "whiskey galore". Synonyms: galore.
- be abundant or plentiful; exist in large quantities. Synonyms: abound.
- be in a state of movement or action; "The room abounded with screaming children", "The garden bristled with toddlers". Synonyms: abound, bristle, burst.
Rhymes with abounding
astounding, compounding, confounding, expounding, founding, grounding, impounding, pounding, resounding, rounding, sounding, surrounding.
End with abounding
More information about abounding
Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- abounding is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 13 points
- abounding is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 13 points
- abounding is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 18 points