Definition of abomination
- a person who is loathsome or disgusting.
- hate coupled with disgust. Synonyms: abhorrence, detestation, execration, loathing, odium.
- an action that is vicious or vile; an action that arouses disgust or abhorrence; "his treatment of the children is an abomination".
Rhymes with abomination
abbreviation, abdication, aberration, ablation, abnegation, abrogation, acceleration, acclamation, acclimation, accommodation, accreditation, accumulation, accusation, accusation, acidification, activation, adaptation, adjudication, administration, admiration.
Start with abomination
More information about abomination
Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- abomination is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 15 points
- abomination is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 15 points
- abomination is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 19 points