Definition of aboard
- on a ship, train, plane or other vehicle. Synonyms: on board.
- on first or second or third base; "Their second homer with Bob Allison aboard". Synonyms: on base.
- side by side; "anchored close aboard another ship". Synonyms: alongside.
- part of a group; "Bill's been aboard for three years now".
Words nearby aboard
Rhymes with aboard
accord, adored, afford, award, board, bored, chord, cord, fjord, floored, ford, gourd, hoard, horde, ignored, lord, prerecord, prerecord, record, record.
End with aboard
More information about aboard
Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- aboard is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 9 points
- aboard is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 9 points
- aboard is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 10 points