Definition of abnegation
- the denial and rejection of a doctrine or belief; "abnegation of the Holy Trinity".
- renunciation of your own interests in favor of the interests of others. Synonyms: denial, self-abnegation, self-denial, self-renunciation.
Rhymes with abnegation
abbreviation, abdication, aberration, ablation, abomination, abrogation, acceleration, acclamation, acclimation, accommodation, accreditation, accumulation, accusation, accusation, acidification, activation, adaptation, adjudication, administration, admiration.
Start with abnegation
More information about abnegation
Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- abnegation is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 13 points
- abnegation is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 13 points
- abnegation is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 17 points