Definition of ablate
- wear away through erosion or vaporization.
- remove an organ or bodily structure.
Words nearby ablate
abate, ablated, ablaze, alate, blate, oblate.
Rhymes with ablate
abate, actuate, ate, await, bait, bate, berate, chait, collate, commutate, conflate, conjugate, crate, create, date, debate, deflate, demodulate, desecrate, desecrate.
Start with ablate
More information about ablate
Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- ablate is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 8 points
- ablate is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 8 points
- ablate is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 10 points