Definition of aberration
- a state or condition markedly different from the norm. Synonyms: aberrance, aberrancy, deviance.
- a disorder in one's mental state.
- an optical phenomenon resulting from the failure of a lens or mirror to produce a good image. Synonyms: distortion, optical aberration.
Rhymes with aberration
abbreviation, abdication, ablation, abnegation, abomination, abrogation, acceleration, acclamation, acclimation, accommodation, accreditation, accumulation, accusation, accusation, acidification, activation, adaptation, adjudication, administration, admiration.
Start with aberration
More information about aberration
Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- aberration is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 12 points
- aberration is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 12 points
- aberration is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 14 points