Definition of abductor
- someone who unlawfully seizes and detains a victim (usually for ransom). Synonyms: kidnaper, kidnapper, snatcher.
- a muscle that draws a body part away from the median line. Synonyms: abductor muscle.
crimp, crimper, seizer, shanghaier.
Words nearby abductor
Rhymes with abductor
conductor, constructor, inductor, instructor, semiconductor, semiconductor, semiconductor.
Start with abductor
More information about abductor
Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- abductor is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 13 points
- abductor is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 13 points
- abductor is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 16 points