Definition of abdication
- a formal resignation and renunciation of powers. Synonyms: stepping down.
- the act of abdicating. Synonyms: stepping down.
Rhymes with abdication
abbreviation, aberration, ablation, abnegation, abomination, abrogation, acceleration, acclamation, acclimation, accommodation, accreditation, accumulation, accusation, accusation, acidification, activation, adaptation, adjudication, administration, admiration.
Start with abdication
More information about abdication
Scrabble and Words With Friends points
- abdication is a valid Scrabble US word, worth 15 points
- abdication is a valid Scrabble UK word, worth 15 points
- abdication is a valid Words With Friends word, worth 18 points